Sunday, May 9, 2010

Monkey Business

I've completely neglected blogging of late, but school has continued as usual. I'll show a few highlights from the last week and a half.

This was one of our favorite activities! We made finger puppets and the boys performed Five Little Monkeys Jumping in the Bed
Caleb wasn't really part of the performance, but he snuck in anyway:
Connect the dots has been fun. Noah traced with his right hand and then colored with his left:
We made a monkey friend. The matching shirt is purely coincidental:
The boys collected loads of woodlice, snails, and slugs:
Noah wanted me to take a picture of him running. He likes to keep his pjs under his clothes which often results in some interesting attire:
I've finally convinced the boys not to pick the flowers:
Here's Coop working on his nest:
and Caleb choosing a writing utensil:
Another beautiful day called for an entire afternoon outside.
Coop challenged me to a game of tic tac toe:
and then I worked on my hat:
while he worked with his pruners:
Noah joined us after his nap and inspected a spider:

2 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love the new pictures. I hope you can figure out how to load the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures and the flowers looks so vibrant! Your hat is looking great :) I will need to commision you to make me one for next winter!!

    have a great day,
    Judy x

    ReplyDelete