I am so excited to have found a children's devotion book that I really like. I typically do the devotion with the boys before we start school. Often, it's done while still sitting around the breakfast table.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE!
The book is available on Amazon.co.uk. You can check out sample pages here on Amazon.com.

I ahve just had a look around this book on Amazon...looks fabulous! So biblical and clear teaching. I am off to purchase this right away. Thanks for sharing this!
ReplyDeleteJudy x
Great! The boys have really responded well. It's not too long which helps hold their attention, especially for a daily devo. Very well laid out and thought out. May be a good resource for Sunday School/Kidz Zone teachers for Old Testament passages.
ReplyDeleteWe love this book too! You all look like you are having a great time way over there! Sure, wish we had a family like yours right down the road from us, though! I love checking in with Reid School!
ReplyDelete