Friday, May 25, 2012

Back in the Groove

We jumped right back into school after our month-long trip to the States (arrived in London on a Friday afternoon and started school Monday morning), but blogging has been delayed due to a super-busy mom. Here are a few photos from our first week back:
Caleb has LOVED his new workbooks. My mom and I visited Anders Bookstore in Mobile - an ENTIRE STORE dedicated to school supplies. I don't know of any such stores in the UK. We spent a long time there, and I stocked up on some goodies. As an aside, I don't think workbooks are necessary at Caleb's age, but he wants to do school like big brothers.

For our art project, we read about Giotto and then painted mini-frescos by applying a thin layer of all purpose filler to cardboard.

It's been great to get back to the nature reserve. I think of it as ours because we live so near and know it so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment